The 2021 North Tomahawk is back again with its killer street style design.
The tomahawk is back. Coming in at 5.3” wide x 21.5“long, the deck on the tomahawk offers all the added benefits of an aftermarket deck at a reasonable price point. Paired with some good-sized T bars, SCS compression and even 30mm wheels, the tomahawk really is the perfect complete for any rider looking to get into street riding or someone who’s a little bigger and needs a scooter that is comfortable.
The awesome components along with the killer paint finishes and unique graphics all tie the tomahawk together nicely, paired with such a versatile design the tomahawk is everything you need and more.
- Deck: 5.3” wide x 21.5” long (135mm x 546mm)
- Bar: 22.5” wide x 24.5” high (571mm x 622mm)
- Deck: transit extruded deck 5.3" wide x 21.5” long (6061-T6 alu)
- Bars: north t bar 24.5" high x 22.5" wide (4130 chromo)
- Forks: amber 30mm fork - 120mm compatible
- Clamp: hammer scs - 6mm bolts
- Headset: north integrated headset
- Compression: SCS
- Wheels: signal wheels 115 x 30mm - 88a pu
- Brake: flex brake (fits 30mm wheels)
- Grips: essential grips with nylon bar ends
- Welds: tig robotic and hand