Sunny skies and short shorts might be seasonal, but the Orangatang In Heat is always ready for some wild and sticky action.
With a diameter of 75mm, the Orangatang In Heat is a classically proportioned and well balanced wheel for hard carving, pumping, and downhill racing. The offset bearing seat and sharp edges ensure high traction, while the thick lips and suggestively rippled walls provide progressive energy return in and out of turns. The In Heat is poured in our proprietary Happy Thane formula for high roll speed, excellent traction, and smooth, predictable drifts.
Longboard Wheel Specs:
- Diameter: 75mm
- Width: 56mm
- Contact Patch: 56mm
- Style: Sharp lips with surface skin
- Bearing Seat: Offset
- Formula: Happy Thane (smooth, fast, high traction, buttery slides)
- Core: high-strength, high-stiffness, heat-resistant urethane
- Weight (per wheel): 7.8 oz / 220 g
- Durometers: 77a (soft, offers more traction, smoother roll, faster over rough surfaces)