The Colony Emerge is a dialed intermediate level BMX bike, featuring a full chromoly frame, chromoly steer tube, sealed hubs and sealed mid bottom bracket. The perfect bike for beginner to intermediate riders with room to upgrade parts.
- Frame: Colony Emerge Full CrMo 20.7”TT, 13.0” rear, 75.2º HA, 71º ST.MID BB, Integrated Headset. Extra Wide Tire Clearance.
- Stand over Height: 8.65″ (center of BB shell to center of TT).
- Forks: Colony Emerge, Tapered legs with CrMo steer tube, 25mm offset.
- Handlebars: Colony 8.75″ rise 29.5″ wide CrMo.
- Grips: Colony Much Room.
- Headset: Integrated.
- Stem: Colony Alloy Top Load, 50mm reach.
- Brakes (rear): 990 style with clear pads.
- Brake lever (right): Alloy.
- Cables: Linear Slick (rear).
- Sprocket: Colony Steel 25T.
- Crankset: Colony 3pce CrMo Tubular 8 spline, 170mm.
- Bottom Bracket: Sealed Mid 19mm.
- Chain: KMC.
- Pedals: Colony Fantastic Plastic. (Pedals may vary on different colour models)
- Rims: Alloy Single Wall 36h.
- Front Tire: Colony Grip Lock 20×2.35″.
- Rear Tire: Colony Grip Lock 20×2.35″.
- Spokes: Black steel.
- Front Hub: – Colony Alloy 10mm axle, 36 hole, sealed bearing. Plastic hub guards.
- Rear Hub: – Colony Alloy Cassette, 36 hole, 14mm axle, Fully Sealed Bearing w/9t driver. Non Drive Side Plastic Guard.
- Seat & Seat Post: Colony Aztec Fat Seat/Post Combo. (Seats may vary on different colour models)
- Weight: 11.5kgs.
- The Colony Emerge comes in Gloss Black / Grey Camo or Purple Storm.
- Note: Bike specification &/or colours subject to vary slightly
Ships from Canada